Friday, March 12, 2010

Cleaning day.

Today is very grey out. Yesterday too. We just got back from visiting my family in the Florida Keys two days ago. I haven't seen the sun since. This is okay in my book. I like gray rainy days. They're great for sipping hot tea and cozying up with a book. I didn't do this today, though... You see...

I went to back to work yesterday and found out I had no more job. Which is OKAY! Because I'd rather be a housewife anyway. And so today I was. I made a nice breakfast and then cleaned....
And I've been cleaning all day since. We have so much junk and clutter. We've lived here in this nice little apartment for almost a full year now and we STILL have tons of boxes of stuff hanging out. No good, no good! I cleared out one corner of our computer slash everything else room and it took forever. I ought to go out and clean the main area of my home, the dining room, living room and kitchen, because we're having family over for dinner tonight. First, however, I shall have some tea, seeing as the weather DOES call for it. And perhaps I'll make a dessert as well. I really love desserts; both the making and the eating of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...